Read the full article here.
The Direct Selling Industry is not known for being advanced from a technology perspective. We have a perfect solution, which is very innovative and we're looking for brands who want to stand out.
Our technology is based on: user generated video, storytelling, experiential marketing, culture, community, etc. What we have does not exist today in the direct selling space. Every company needs it. Let's go!
Solid article on video marketing -> click here to read.
"video is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tool out there"
Here are the 8 reasons:
1) Videos Boost Conversations and Sales
2) Video Shows Great ROI
3) Video Builds Trust
4) Google Loves Videos
5) Video Appeals to Mobile Users
6) Videos Can Explain Everything
7) Video Engages Even the Laziest Buyers
8) Video Encourages Social Shares
Bonus Tip 1) Video Ads Work Wonders
Bonus Tip 2) Video is Rocking Email Campaigns
Click for a link to the article.
The one thing for certain is, 37 people have a variety of predictions. When talking to our clients and prospective clients, we are hearing the following things:
- Their is a tremendous amount of noise on social media today. Ever since the US election process narrowed down it's candidates, the noise has dramatically increased. The phrase being used is "content saturation". Standing out among all this content is taking more money for each engagement.
- It's important to tell brand stories rather than post promotional things. Live streaming helps, but user generated video seems to be the biggest priority.
- Marketing analytics has gained a strategic importance. Brands want to better understand their customers and fans. We hear the phase "1-to-1 marketing" a lot and understanding data helps tremendously with maximizing relationship based marketing.